Obviously being here with Ric makes a big difference. If I was alone I would not be happy. I'm still sad that I'm missing my nephew's second Christmas, and I'm still devastated that I won't get a roast dinner this year, but we've made sure we have lots to look forward to instead.
On Christmas Eve we're going to stay in a suite in a fancy hotel - it has a living room, bedroom and TWO bathrooms (one with a huge hot tub!!) Then on Christmas day we're flying out to Thailand and staying here...
The Thai island of Koh Samet. White beaches and our own bungalow. I'm looking forward to seeing temperatures above zero more than anything else. It's snowing again in Cheonan and the odds are good for a white Christmas.
So, Richard and I would like to wish all our friends and family a very....
M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S ! !
Here are some festive snaps of and for the people I miss the most.
![]() |
| Family Christmas, 2010 |
![]() |
| Jake's 1st Christmas 2011 |
| Proud new parents (25-12-2011) |
| Christmas pyramid with Bill and Bed (2010) |
![]() |
| Almost home after 12 hours travelling, desperately trying to be home for Christmas, 2010 |




1 comment:
Miss you already!!! Have fun in Thailand, chica!
Post a Comment