On Saturday morning I went horse riding, then in the afternoon me and Giulia hiked up the mountain to Le Beausset Vieux (the old church on top of the mountain in my village), took us an hour to get to the top and we had a really good chat. Was really nice walking through the vin yards, they're all yellow and orange and red now and it's really pretty! I like autumn here, it's still warm and sunny and the colours are lovely, not like at home where it just rains all the time.
In the evening I'd arranged to have a bonfire, because Halloween had been a total let down, and I was determined to bring some sort of English seasonal fun to France. So me and Melissa went to Carrefour and bought looooads of sweets, chocolate, biscuits and beer (a 12 pack of Stella was less than €5), and we went to Portissol beach to make a bonfire! It was such a cool night, everybody turned up and we sat round the fire all night drinking and chatting and munching. I taught everybody what Bonfire night was about, and Melissa taught us about s'mores! [They're an American thing, melted marshmellow, chocolate and biscuits - yummy!]
On Sunday, with a rather impressive hangover, we all went to Coudou Park! It's the same as GO-APE in the UK; tree climbing, zip lines, rope ladders, that kinda thing. And it was brilliant. 8 of us went [me, Giulia, Melissa, Gloria, Thuy, Fanny, Debbie and Lisa] that's 7 different nationalities! Fanny turned up looking as glamourous as ever in skinny jeans and a boob tube with pretty little pumps! Whereas the rest of us were in our scruffs (I wore my sexy Carrefour trainers!) and for some reason we started with the second most difficult course! It was hard work but such a laugh and so much fun! We were there for three hours and the guy gave us discount because we were such charming young ladies :)
Afterwards we all went for a hot chocolate (apart from Gloria who had a beer because she's diehard!) and then we got pizzas and ate them at the port.
Such a brilliant weekend, although today considering I did surfing, horse riding, hiking and tree hopping - every single muscle in my body is aching! I am not used to this much exercise!!
2 comments:
I could not move this morning - FACT.
I STILL cant move! ooouch!
Post a Comment