Havent 'blogged' all week because literally nothing has happened!
Tuesday we went out for Thuy's birthday, the bar staff in Sanary are starting to recognise me (speaks volumes) and we even got a free plate of food in one bar for being such charming young ladies.
Wednesday I went on a massive bike ride with Barnabe and was so tired by the end of the day I went to bed at 9 o'clock!
Thursday I over slept and did not get up for work! Then had a pretty disastrous day!
And today, Friday, I went to visit the Château d'Evenos. It's a 10th century castle on top of the mountain close to where I live, and I see it every day because I have to drive through the mountains to get anywhere close to civilisation! I drove right to the top of the mountain - it was high, my even ears popped. At the top there's a tiny little village and the castle and it's the most amazing view I have seen since I got here, even beats the Beausset Vieux and Cassis mountains!! It was beautiful, you can see all of the towns and villages along the coast. Here are some pictures...
Tonight we're having a 'party' because my beloved Lisa is leaving tomorrow! So gutted, she's crazy and I love her and I'm going to miss her!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment