Click here!
I wanted to share this article for two reasons.
A) The girl is bonkers!!! She's moved halfway across the world to Swinton!? Of all the nice places in England she chose Swinton?! Even if she's looking for a rough diamond she's in for a tough job, she's more likely to find a dirty lump of coal with a drinking problem, 8 illegitimate kids and a history of unemployment and drug abuse.
B) Aside from the fact that she clearly didn't do her research prior to boarding the plane, her words struck a cord for me:
"That's kind of strange because isn't love the best reason to uproot yourself? Isn't it the best reason to stay somewhere or change your life?"
Made me think, would I actually stay in England for the right guy? Would I stay on the other side of the world for him and leave all my friends and family for good? Guess I'll know when I meet Jason Statham...
No comments:
Post a Comment