Tuesday, 21 December 2010

Hello Manchester

I'm finally home!! 1 plane, 2 trains and a tube cancelled but I made it home in time for Christmas. Should have been back Saturday night but my flight was cancelled because of the snow.

So I left my house in France at 4.30am and arrived at my house in Swinton at 5.15pm. One hell of a journey!

Here are the highlights:

At 5.30 in the morning I met a hilarious drunk Scottish man at Marseille airport, who followed me around until I got on my bus at Stansted! He explained to me Boob Theory, metaphors about vanilla, and he sang me a song about meeting a girl at the airport.

I had to beg my way onto the coach to London, but luckily I'm charming so I got the last seat.

I made friends with a very posh business man on the bus to London and we chatted about the wonders of Britain.

Every single mode of transport I attempted to get on was cancelled. And I didn't get one minutes sleep.

It was fun though. Another adventure.

And I am SO happy to be home!!!!

No comments: