Went out last night, Giulia came to pick me up – I went to meet her at the end of the road – not an experience I will be repeating!! I was scared! It was pitch black (although I did have a torch), I got followed by a fox and a dog walker scared the living daylights out of me! And it was freezing! I didn’t warm up once I was in the car either because Giulia’s window’s broke and it doesn’t go up!! Brrrr!
We went to the German boys house and there were loads of us, they work in a restaurant and live on site and can help themselves to all the food/drinkn they like, ergo – FREE BOOZE!!! And because I wasn’t driving I made the most of it!! We even played a drinking game – 11’s – in French! It was funny, we had to say Kleinschwanz, my new favourite word! And we all had a laugh, especially when Christopher said “je m’occupe de la chatte” which has some funny connotations in French! Stayed til about one then Giulia took me home
Wasn’t hung over this morning (surprisingly) was just a bit tired. Its been a really good day – the boys spent basically the whole day making and playing with paper airplanes that we’d made, and I made egg fried rice for tea which pleased the kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment