Monday, 13 September 2010

Supernanny goes solo

Today way my first day ‘home alone’ with the kids – mum’s gone working away for the week and if I do say so myself I did a superb job! Even managed to fit in a quick hour on the beach with the girls and a swim in the sea!

I think I’m making progress with my conquering of my fear of moths – there are so many here and they attack me constantly but I can now look at one without freaking out or feeling nauseous.

I met an English girl today at the language school – I say girl, she was a woman with a husband and a family. She was very nice though and she asked if id be up for some babysitting in my free time, and I said yes of course because I need all the money I can get my grubby little hands on!

I also had my first language exchange meeting with my pal Juan, the Colombian from the school, we went for coffee and talked about his home town and how it’s different from France. He’s a sweet lad. It was almost impossible for me to switch back to French after speaking Spanish for an hour though! Eek!

Going out tonight because it's Ziva's last night!! :( She's leaving foreverrr tomorrow and Im sad cos she's one of the first people I met and she's lovely! Gutted. BYE ZIVILE GOOD LUCK!!!

No comments: